Hello! Thanks for getting in touch. Below you will find more information on working together, including:
- Detailed look at my design process
- Service Packages
- Payment process
- What past clients have said
- Frequently asked questions
After you've had a look, head here to schedule a FREE design consultation
- Consultation. After you get done reading this page, you can contact me for a free consultation.
- Pay your deposit. Once we’ve consulted and you’ve decided to move forward, you’ll need to pay a 50% deposit to secure you launch date. The final 50% is due when the project is complete but before the final files are handed over.
- Sign Contract. We’ll both sign my business agreement before we begin working together.
- Project Management System. I will add you to my project management system(Asana). Asana is a project management tool used to organize our interactions. This is where we will communicate, upload your files, and give you feedback.
- Client Homework. Nothing too intense! Just a survey and a Pinterest board.
- Face-to-Face / Face-Time meet. In this meeting we will discuss homework & site details.
- Mood Board, Brand Board, & Site Mock-up. Taking the info from the client homework, I will create brand and/or site mock-ups for you to approve.
- Client uploads website content. As you gather your content, upload it to shared google drive folder. Site build cannot start until all content is uploaded and ready to go!
- Website Design. I'll create layout mockups for each of your website pages based on the template you chose. You'll have one revision round to request changes. After you've approved the layout of your website, I'll get started turning the mockup into your live site! You'll then have two rounds of revisions to make sure we get it looking just right.
- Final payment. Before I hand over your final files and website, you'll need to complete your final payment. I'll then send you the link to a google drive folder containing your finalized brand files and I'll hand your website over. You'll also receive and email with a link to a Squarespace tutorials and advice to help you maintain your website.
- Website Walkthrough. We’ll set up a 30 min consult call where I will walk you through how to use and update your website.
*Some of these steps may not apply. It depends on weather your package includes them.
Website (only) Packages:
A 50% deposit is due at the signing of the contract. This is before any work can start on your project. When the time comes. I will send an invoice along with my contract. My transaction platforms are Square Cash and Paypal, both are free and simple to set up if it is your first time using them. The final 50% is due upon site completion, just before launch. Final payment will need to be paid before any files can be handed over or website can be launched.
Frequently asked questions:
What platform will you build my website on?
I'll use Squarespace to build your site. It's easy, fun and simple for you to use on your own when the design process is finished. Head this way to read up on why Squarespace is the best option for your website!
Do I need to buy a domain or hosting before working with you?
No, you can buy your domain directly through Squarespace. However, if you already have a domain somewhere else (like Dreamhost), that's cool too. I'll just redirect your domain to your Squarespace website!
Do you offer any other services?
Yes I do. You can check out my services page here or just let me know if there's anything extra that you're interested in and I'll send you a quote!
How quickly can I work with you? Can you start working with me next week?
I'm usually booked a couple of months in advance, sorry!
Do you have a particular launch date in mind? Check out my availability on the calendar to the right. If you see a date that works for your deadline, mention that date when you book your consultation. (Note: site project must start 2-3 weeks prior to available launch date.)